This is the best hotel I ever stayed in the U.S. and the price is very reasonable.
There's nothing I can complain about this inn. It has parking lot, elevator (although it's slow), spacious & clean room and bathroom(with good shower). Free Wifi is very useful.
It's located in the middle of Lombard street, so waking distance to The palace of fine art and the famous Lombard/Hyde conjunction. There's bus station to union square and fisherman's wharf.
There's very good breakfast store on the way to the Palace of fine arts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco