“Handy for our hotel”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Financial District
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Conveniently located next door to the Club Quarters hotel where we spent the night, we had lunch here, it was quiet, but welcoming, and seemed to have a great selection of food and drinks.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I hate twice here, breakfast and dinner. I enjoyed both as both meals were well above average. Prices reasonable and the staff both time were Exceptional!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Inconsistent in cooking. Must have large turn over in chefs a lot. Just don't care for food there. I've eaten there a lot. I travel and stay at this hotel constantly so I eat here 6 times a month but it's never very good.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a GREAT place to grab a beer and some apps/pub food and watch a football game.

While this is a chain restaurant it is still very tasty and has a great atmosphere. However its nothing special...

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Mainly Bar Food . . . nothing to write home about.
There salads are pretty good.
The baked chicken is not bad.
The staff is very nice. They remember you.