“My wife really loved this place”
Review of Lands End

San Francisco Coastal Walking Tours
$595.00*
Cabo San Lucas Private Sailing Tour with Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: At the northwestern corner of San Francisco, there is a series of stunning views at every turn in this wild and windy trail. Hillsides of cypress and wildflowers, views of shipwrecks and access to the ruins of Sutro baths, a San Francisco specials memory.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I thought it was a nice view, but my wife really loved the place. To bad the sea lions abandoned the place, that would have made it better.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,306)

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a pretty hike, but be prepared for lots of stairs. Going down is easy, but up requires a certain level of commitment.

The labyrinth is a surprise: high on a cliff overlooking the bay. It also gets the full force of the wind, which was very strong the day I visited. Not conducive to meditative walks ...

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I want to there with my 4 children. One is toddler with push chair. Do we need to walk through? ? Taxi will go to the poin?

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was marked as a place to see, so I made the effort. I thought it was a waste of my time, but maybe I should have explored further. There are much better things to see and do in San Fran.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We took the local bus to the start point. Plenty of good photo opportunities as it was very scenic.....