“Great exhibit space & catering”
Review of Metreon

Metreon
Ranked #13 of 58 Fun & Games in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Metreon is a restaurant-centric shopping mall offering a recently renovated, modern and unique experience which includes dining, movies and shopping. The space is located next to the Target at the intersection of 4th and Mission St in Downtown San Francisco, California.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I attended a two day event in the fourth floor exhibit space. Catering was wonderful for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Plu everyone seemed to enjoy the view of downtown SanFrancisco.

There are newer reviews for Metreon

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Being a regular San Francisco visitor, I can remember when the Metreon first opened as the technology be all and end all. But in time, it changed a lot. My fondest memories of here are of the movie complex. I've been to the regular theaters, in the IMAX, for being a complex, it's really actually pretty good.

I've spent New Years eve here, gone other times. I will be back. I said it's average, because good and very good on movie theaters for me are left to places like the Castro and Loew's Jersey.

1  Thank M00se1111
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We had our company holiday party here. Nice, place, it was huge. It was catered event, the room and location had a great view of the city. The staff and food was good.

Reviewed March 12, 2010

I wasn't too thrilled to go here for entertainment on a company trip. But I actually had a great time with the Hyper Bowl. Was fun ,but not a priority if I were to ever go to San Fransisco again.

1  Thank SCRAPBOOKINGFAN
Reviewed December 17, 2006

If you're in SF this holiday season, the Metreon has some treats for you! The Titanic Artifacts exhibit will run until Jan. 7, 2007. Definitely worth the price ($22 for adults.) A pre-release showing of the movie Dreamgirls runs Dec. 15-24. They are also showing a 3-D version of The Nightmare Before Christmas, which we didn't see so may have to go back soon.
We were quite pleased that Metreon had small crowds on midday on a Sunday before Christmas. Then we walked over to Union Square and found out that EVERYBODY was there, stocking up on holiday luxuries at all the luxe stores. The giant Menorah is lit each Hanukkah night at 5 pm, then the lights go on all around Union Square, so it's quite magical.

1  Thank CLwriter