Tripadvisor
San Francisco
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Booked this ‘hotel’ a few days in advance all paid for. When I arrived there was a note on the door with a number to call, I tried twice with no answer. When I got through I was told the hotel was fully booked and they did not have a room. Even though a few days before check in the hotel emailed giving the address and asking if we want late check in (after 9.30pm).

They didn’t apologise on the phone and offered nothing!! We we left on the doorstep with our bag and nowhere to stay.

I will be asking for a full refund

AVOID AT ALL COST

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank P760LBsamw
Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

Hello there! Yesterday i check-in to this place and bed is broken everything was dirty and it was impossible to stay. It wasn't worth $67.52. It was impossible to stay. I contacted with manager and he came check the room and he wasn't helpful at all he said "we are fully booked, there is nothing we can do."

I took pictures of the room and bed you can see it. I would like a full refund.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2019

First of all, it is not a hotel, I believed even worse then hostal. After I checked-in, when I entered my room, it was full of smoking smell in my room and actually "nothing" in the room, only 1 set of stinky towel and the bedsheet seems like didn't change. There was only 2 bathroom shared with over 15 rooms guest. I even cried after dinner and blam on my friend why they booked this "hotel". I didn't expect that dirty. Unless you are homeless, you better add $20 to find a much more better hotel around. Also, I felt unsafe. Because no air-conditioner, I have to open window but outside was very noisy and full of marijuana smell. I decided not to stay at the night and book another hotel immediately. Never had this experience before, and it alway show overprice(over US$250) in some hotel website, Luckily I only lost about US$60 on my first night.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

I love this hotel, it's a lil hole in the wall with super cool rooms. Great prices online, but even their rate is really not much. The woman who works the office is so sweet and kind. Very welcoming and puts a very positive vibe in this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2019 via mobile

The positive aspects are: 1) it seems to have been refurbished recently, so the furniture and equipment are fine. 2) Wi-Fi worked all time. The negative aspects are: 1) reception only works in commercial hours. And you don't have any support over night. One night the fire alarm ringed 2 times and no one took care; I left the building and there were several homeless outside looking and people not knowing what to do. The other night there was an incident in one of the rooms, and the police broke into the building several times, knocking on the door for somebody to open. Scary moments I lived in it. Luckly I had no problem with my card to enter the building and the room, because otherwise I would have to sleep ouside of the hotel. 2) The restrooms/bathrooms are extremely dirty. And you need to be lucky to be able to take a proper shower. 3) Room cleaning is the worst possible as well. There are small cockroaches inside the furniture and walking in the floor. The 1st day they took my towels and didn't replace it anymore, so I had to use my own. They did not clean the room everyday, just once every 2 days. And even when they cleaned they left things dirt, like inside the microwave or on the sink. 4) The noise is terrible. People walking in a wooden floor all day and all night, speaking loud and doing all sort of noises. No sound insulation at all. Almost impossible to sleep if you don't have noise cancelling earphones or earplugs.

Date of stay: October 2019