“Fun and Informative”

Urban Trek USA
Ranked #6 of 303 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: GET OFF THE TOUR BUS & URBAN TREK WITH US! Urban Trek USA's - small group (maximum of 7 people)- urban trek is an EXPERIENCE better than being aboard a tour bus or shuttle. An urban trek is a sightseeing & walking tour experience where you will use the city's public transportation system and walk around and learn about the different neighborhoods, see great views around the city, and have lunch or a coffee break at the best places in the neighborhood. You will feel almost like a local San Franciscan after your urban trek. Check the customized (private) urban trek for a party of four or more.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this historical tour of San Francisco. Anton was very knowledgeable and engaging. The history of San Francisco is so fascinating and the points of interest that Anton took us to were definitely places I may not have gone to on my own. I'm so glad I did the trek. I originally thought 4 1/2 would be too long, but the time flew by due to Anton's presentation and energy. I highly recommend Urban Trek USA San Francisco...you won't be disappointed.

All reviews
"great introduction"
in 12 reviews
"private tour"
in 25 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 26 reviews
"coit tower"
in 35 reviews
"san francisco history"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is an excellent tour where our guide provided excellent historical and current information on the city and its people. Our guide, Anton, was very personable and more than willing to go above and beyond to provide the tour participants with additional information on San Francisco based upon their individual agendas. I would highly recommend the Urban Trek tour as one of the first activities during your stay in San Francisco. One thing to note is that this is a 4 1/2 walking tour with hills and stairs. So, those with mobility concerns will want to keep this fact in mind.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I signed up for the tour based on reviews we read on Trip Advisor. Anton was the perfect tour guide providing us with information we never would have found on our own about the history of the city. Anton is the ultimate host and a great ambassador for the city. The pace of the tour was great with plenty of stops and bathroom breaks. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn about some of the unique neighborhoods in San Francisco.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a very good tour of San Francisco. Could not have asked for a better sight seeing tour guide. Anton was very knowlegeable about SF. What was so nice that it was a small group and really enjoyed being able to walk and see things up close and in person. We took trek 4 on Sunday, never felt rushed, was able to take plenty of photos plus learned and seen a lot of cool things. Anton was very helpful with directions and ways to get around the city once we were on our own. Would definitely recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My son Owen and I signed up for the Urban Trek San Francisco highlights tour with Anton. I would highly recommend this tour. It really is like having a personal tour guide and I thought the price was very reasonable.

Walking the city provides a much more intimate experience than a bus tour would. Anton is very knowledgeable on San Francisco history and also provides restaurant and entertainment suggestions. Most important he is a really nice guy who genuinely loves his city.