“Excellent Tour San Francisco”
Review of The Urban Safari

The Urban Safari
Ranked #71 of 289 Tours in San Francisco
Type: City Tours, Tours
Lithgow, Australia
“Excellent Tour San Francisco”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Had an excellent time with Aaron (A money)and Rasta. Very entertaining and welcoming as well as informative. They looked after us all very well and would not hesitate to recommend this tour.

Melbourne, Australia
“Not was I was expecting.........it was better!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

As a travel agent I have sold and recommended this tour many times and was super excited to experience the Urban Safari for myself. I had reservations about sitting in a huge zebra truck whilst passers by gawked at me, but once the tour started I felt totally at ease. As soon as you get on the bus everyone is given safari hats to wear and is given blankets and jackets if needed as the truck is open, a very considerate thought. Whilst visiting all the major attractions such as the golden gate bridge, the Disney Museum and the Palace of Fine Arts we were kept entertained by our tour guide and the fantastic driver. We were extremely lucky to get the owner of the company Daniel as out tour guide (he only does one a month), who was funny, engaging, knowledgable and caring. Our driver was so fantastic as well, I am embarrassed to say that I cannot remember his name! All in all it was a fantastic day and something that I would encourage everybody to do whilst visiting San Francisco, you won't be disappointed.

Bungendore, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Super Fun Times”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a blast with tour guide Eric on the Urban Safari. With less than 24 hours in San Fran I felt we covered all the major sites I was interested in seeing on the Urban Safari and had so much fun, a laugh a minute.

Visited March 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A fun and informative way to see San Francisco”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This tour was awesome. We loved the African themed vehicle with the safari hats to wear and blankets available to use as the weather in San Fran is cool. Our tour guide Daniel (owner) was very passionate about his city, and gave an informative tour. We loved the jokes, had lots of laughs, did some singing, were entertained and learnt a lot of history about the area. Our driver Mfalme was a smooth dude with an amazing set of dreadlocks! We recommend this tour to all visitors. We added the Alcatraz tour with this tour and were delivered directly to Fisherman's Wharf to catch the early arvo tour to Alcatraz. Daniel and Mfalme were extremely helpful with everyone's questions and recommended some great places to eat. Thanks Robert, Sonya, Tanis and Caden from NZ

Lismore, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very informative and fun.”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I found the tour value for money.They were very informative and full of local knowledge. A fun and relaxed tour. I would recommend this tour to everyone. ..