“Loads of Fun”

Type: City Tours, Tours
Sydney, Australia
“Loads of Fun”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our tour was led by A-Money and Sponge Bob Driver Pants and was one of the best guided tour we did while in the US.
Yes, the seats on the bus are a little squishy, but you aren't really in them for long because you are on and off looking at things all the time.
The commentary was really interesting and A-Money did a great job of keeping smiles on everyone’s faces with his terrible jokes and quirky facts.
I would recommend it to anyone who was visiting San Fran.

Denver, Colorado, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing Urban Safari”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Recently went on the urban safari tour and was pretty disappointed. It is REALLY expensive, way too long, and overcrowded. The places we were taken to were okay, but not great. For example, most of the customers were Aussies as we are and I am sure most of them had already been to Disneyland. We were taken to the Disney museum, which was a waste of time. For lunch we were taken to a deli, where everyone attempted to cram in and buy lunch at the same time (about 40 people) Presume the tour guides get kickbacks for this. Not their fault that it was pouring with rain, but the leaking jeep roof was. Our friends booked this tour, so we didn't know what to expect, but I would seriously research other tours before taking this one.

1 Thank Christine G
Launceston, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Overbooked”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We went on this tour last week. We were in the group last to be collected from the hotel. Therefore I got a seat in the middle (2 people to the left, 2 people to the right). My husband was seated behind me in exactly the same position. My 2 children were seated in front of me (4 on a 3 person bench seat). Our whole family had seats that were difficult/impossible to take photos from. We got some great photos when we stopped and got off the bus - 3 opportunities. The rest of the time, I had to try and (rudely) push past my neighbours to catch a photo. Jodie the commentator was lovely, but our seating ruined the experience. I also didn't see any 'local' insider locations. We were disappointed. Alcatraz was very good - use the audio tour. Busy.

Brisbane, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Fabulous start to our time in San Francisco. Vitality, engagement, humour and great sights. Aaron (A Money) was a superb tour guide. This tour was recommended to us. We endorse the recommendation.

As a small post script, maybe some more brief photo opportunity stops, with guests staying on the vehicle, could be good.

Melbourne, Australia
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“urban Safari”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

went on the tour today.I was looking forward to the sites and did enjoy what we could see unfortunately there was fog so some views were missed just one of those things.My husband was squashed on a seat but as soon as we mentioned this they were great and moved us.It was hard to take photos from the bus as we moved too fast.The commentary was good and informative.In our itinerary it said go off the beaten track and see things even the locals dont know about and a chocolate factory.We didnt venture anywhere like this.Lunch was just a shop in a Main Street where the food was dear.It was okay only made better by the guide and driver.Ending the day with Alcatraz was great.