My wife and I have stayed at the Huntington for several successive anniversary trips. Joan at the front desk upgraded us (again) to a large Deluxe room on the 10th floor with an amazing 180 degree view of the city and the Bay. The art and furnishings look fresh and new. The staff is all great -- kudos to the concierge for finding us a table at the Burritt Tavern and the great doorman who is incredibly friendly and funny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to spark the imagination and provide an adventure for the senses, the much beloved and newly renovated Huntington Hotel re-emerges in May 2014 from a $15 million renovation as The Scarlet Huntington. The Scarlet Huntington builds upon the property's original charm, graciousness and exceptionally high standards while introducing locals and visitors to a unique and avant-garde style that is influenced by a vibrant Singapore Peranakan heritage woven together with the opulence of San Francisco. More than just a name, The Scarlet possesses a distinguished charm and charismatic aura, likened to a gracious hostess who indulges guests with a luxurious stay experience. Providing a warm ad familiar welcome, the iconic red of the former Huntington Hotel's exterior - as displayed in the brick facade and illuminated sign high atop the hotel - will permeate the new aesthetic, representing the hotel's heritage while embracing the passion and allure defined by The Scarlet; offering uninhibited luxury to every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Scarlet Huntington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco