We stayed at the Mark Hopkins over the Labor Day weekend. From start to finish it was a great vacation. The hotel staff made us very welcome from the moment we checked in and could not do enough for us. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival. The concierge was super helpful and organised restaurant bookings for us as well as providing information on how to get around the city. Although there were a couple of wedding receptions at the hotel this did not affect our stay. The room was quiet and clean. We tried room service one night and the food was delivered promptly and was very tasty. The fact that the hotel does not have a proper restaurant as such was no problem. We preferred to check out the local eateries anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental