The most important part to me is the room - which was great. Spacious, comfortable bed and showers/bathroom were great. The staff outside was quite humorous and really helped us when our ride back to the airport didn't show up. Very pleased with our stay - the only thing I was disappointed by was that we didn't receive the warmest welcome when we tried to go to the top of the mark. The man greeting us as we got off the elevator was overly snooty and rude to my mother over something so minor and silly , which turned me off to the whole experience and so we left missing what I hear is an amazing view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental