My husband and I stayed for 2 nights at the Intercon Mark Hopkins. It was an underwhelming experience given our previous experiences staying at Intercons and the high price we paid. The hotel has seen better days and could use some upgrades and it is quite loud unless one stays on a high flow, which we recommend. The room was not as clean as I would have liked, with a dirty tissue on the bathroom flow when we arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Groupon, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental