My husband and I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Intercontinental Mark Hopkins in SF. We absolutely loved the hotel! Our room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the bed was awesome! Our room was on the 12th floor and had wonderful views of the city. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by a friendly staff and had a speedy check-in. We were celebrating our first wedding anniversary and the front desk staff wished us well and noted it. Later that evening we received a card from the hotel and some delicious strawberries wishing us a "Happy Anniversary" from the Mark Hopkins. It was a perfect weekend and we are so pleased that we chose to stay here for this memorable occasion. We will definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental