We stayed here for 4 nights and had the best experience. Every associate we encountered was upbeat, positive and ready to assist. It's our first time to stay at this hotel, although not our first visit to SF. We will definitely be back. Really enjoyed our room on the 11th floor with incredible views and the Club Lounge which was great to come back to after our treks through the city.
Can't say enough good things about the hotel, management and staff from accommodations to food to drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental