We got this hotel for a steal on Priceline. We could not have been happier and it is a TRUE 4 star hotel. It is true that internet is not included, and that is annoying. But overall, this hotel is certainly top of the line in most other ways. I would 100% stay here again. It was in a great location to catch public transportation and it was also a good jumping point for exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental