We spent 5 nights at The Mark and it was amazing! The staff was amazing and we had a beautiful room! It was my wife's 50th, and to our surprise when we arrived back to the room there was very nice bottle of champagne on ice with a personally written card to her! We bought a Transit Passport for 5 days and it was so easy to get around! The California St Cable Car stops in front of the hotel and will take you right down to the Embarcadero. From there you can get on any of the street cars to take you all over the city. The Top of The Mark bar and restaurant is not to be missed, at the top of Nob Hill and the hotel the views and ambiance are incredible! Thank you to all the staff from the doormen to the managers for making our stay absolutely perfect!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental