We returned 20 years later for a second honeymoon. I am a little bit older and wiser now and still love this hotel. The location is great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast tasty. We remembered the elevator noise and booked a bigger room. It was on the street side, a little noisy, but it's the city! Could use some updating. If you want a "big box" sterile hotel, this is not your place. If you want smaller, more personal and unique , then stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco