We stayed at the Petite Auberge for a week in June. Definitely call ahead and book one of the larger rooms with a fireplace - the smaller rooms are MUCH too small for a couple with luggage and the bathroom only had a stand up shower! We stayed in a larger room with a fireplace and it was absolutely perfect and beautiful. We totally loved it. We loved all the staff (they were unbelievably nice to us) and the food was great too. It is in a great location and it feels like you are coming "home" at night, rather than to a big, corporate hotel. It's close to everything, including all types of transportation, and we really enjoyed our stay. Just know what you are getting into when you book a room and make sure you are booking the size that you want. It’s a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco