The Auberge is a cozy haven. Good variety of breakfast and the cookies in the afternoon and wine hour is really nice. The guests often come together over a glass of wine and mingle. The rooms are cute and comfortable. Great pillow top mattress! Litght sleepers beware, it is an old house (which is part of its great charm), so you do hear creeks and steps, but they will give you earplugs at reception if needed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco