This is the opposite of the typical impersonal chain hotel. I stayed here for four nights in a charming if smallish room which had every convenience. I particularly enjoyed the wine and nibbled at 5pm each evening where I met and chatted to fellow guests. The hotel is very central and close to many nice restaurants and transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco