We stayed at the Petite Auberge (sister property to White Swan) for the first time, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Room was clean and pleasant; even had a book case with a good selection of quality books in it (ranging from contemporary thrillers to Charles Dickens). The included breakfast was wonderful: most items prepared fresh in their own kitchen. And the afternoon snack was great too. I enjoyed the wine, and the various homemade snacks and cheese and crackers really helped our children perk up after an exciting and tiring day in the city. Friendly staff make the place feel much more like a home than any of the cookie cutter hotels ever can. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco