I stayed here last summer with my boyfriend for the San Francisco Marathon and had a wonderful stay! Hotels for this weekend were over $500 for a 2 star, and I happened to stumble upon this bed and breakfast on Hotels.com for avg $220/night (I think this was just a very popular weekend in SF).
At first we weren't sure what to expect. The decor is older, but comfortable...exactly how I imagine a b&b. Our room had a fireplace, which was a great touch! We stayed 2 nights here, so we were able to take advantage of their "Happy Hour" and breakfast. Their happy hour was the perfect way to start the evening! We had wine, chese, fruit, dips, crackers, chocolates....it was great! And the wine kept coming! They also keep the refridgerator in the kitchen open at all times, so we could get waters, cokes, etc anytime. The breakfast was hot and cooked right there! Again nice food and lots of it. The location is perfect - lower Nob Hill. So many restaurants in walking distance!
I have zero complaints about this hotel. It was a FANTASTIC stay! I highly recommend staying here and will definitely book again on our next visit to S.F.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco