This hotel reminded us of some of our best experiences staying in the French countryside. The room was spacious (for San Francisco) and very comfortable. The happy hour light drinks and snacks were included in the price. We left early so we weren't able to try the breakfast but we're looking forward to visiting again. Wifi was also included which was a wonderful touch.
The steep stairwells may not be appropriate for less mobile travellers and the busy wallpaper may not be to everyone's taste but we thought it was all charming. Our room did not have a fridge but water and asserted pop was provided in the lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco