Stayed here for the second half of our honeymoon trip. It's super charming and the staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful. Great location - close to Union Square but not too close. Quick walk to cable car pick up and bus routes too. The old style elevator was really neat!
Our room was very very tiny. We just had the basic room, but I didn't realize it was so small! The shower was also very "petite" and my 6'2" husband had a bit of a hard time maneuvering in it. I do agree with the other reviewers that the trash pickup/ (dump out?) at 7:30 am every morning is very noisy! The breakfast and wine hours were very nice. Great selection of foods. Also, there are several cafes nearby with cheap and delicious breakfast options as well.
Definitely happy with our stay but might look for another hotel next time due to price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco