We stayed in the deluxe queen with fireplace and were really happy with the stay and our room. Staff (front desk, kitchen, and cleaning ladies) were very friendly. The hotel is a smallish hotel (unlike the big impersonal ones) and we like it this way. In fact, during certain hours the front desk was empty and service was provided at the White Swan Inn (next door). This made the hotel feel more like a residence. The morning breakfast (included in the price) and the afternoon wine and cheese reception (also free) were great. A pity though that we are always out and didn't get to take advantage of the wine and cheese. Overall a very nice stay in a very nice city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Groupon, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco