We stayed here for 3 nights while we visited San Francisco. Staff was very nice. Room was big and there was fireplace. Building is quit old and you see that but it didn´t bother us. Daily free winetasting with tasty snack was good way to spend afternoons. Location is good. You can walk from hotel to Union square in 10 minutes. Water ja soft dring with out any extra cost was excelent and we found it very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Groupon, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco