We stayed 3 days in this lovely hotel. In our rooms with fireplace (ı think all rooms with fireplace) Fireplace stars with button at wall like a rooms lamp. İt is easy, funny and romantic (what you need) rooms decorated with Laura Ashley style; maybe she did :) Bed extra comfortable.
Staff are very kind and helpfull. You can drink free coffee in your room with your coffee machine. Hotel serve free snacks and wine at afternoon every day.
Breakfast is ver good. Breakfast room is small like a european hotel but well equipmented. Every day breakfast changed.
Free wi fi internet also available.
İf you have car; hotel offers vale parking. Not free but very reasonable price 32 $ for a day. At first I think this price is expensive but after visit city and park rate I understand this rate is normal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco