This is a small hotel right in the middle of everything. We could walk to so many places, and hop the bus/cable car just a block away. Our room was at the end of the hall - and it was GREAT! Wonderful fireplace/shower and plenty of room to spread out for the week we were there. There was street noise, but not bad if you close the windows. Other rooms (the housekeeper showed us) were quite small and folks staying beside the elevator said that was loud. We loved the breakfasts - and the wine/cheese time was great for meeting interesting people - lots of Europeans. We had no trouble with the wifi connection and found the staff to be very helpful. We would stay there again, but would be sure to ask for the larger room. Parking is expensive - as it is anywhere in San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco