The Kabuki is a great place to stay to use the Kabuki Springs and Theater. I really enjoyed the Asian ambiance and decor. The valet was very helpful when we arrived.
At happy hour at the restaurant the waiter was incredible. He took care of all our requests and even made sure when we came back from the hot springs we would still be able to have a late dinner. The next day when we asked about movies, we were handed a print out with the schedule. The staff we all above and beyond with their help. This is a really fun place to stay and enjoy Japantown and Fillmore St. We liked staying in a new location in SF and the hotel and area really suit a girlfriends getaway. Very reasonable to stay here too.
The only reason the hotel is not 5 stars is it is a little noisy because the sliding glass doors aren't updated and you can hear the traffic on Geary even from the 9th floor. Also, I really don't give 5 stars very often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco