On the Hotel's website they state the hotel recently remodeled and updated. The rooms looked nothing like the photos on the website. The first room was smelly, small, had broken fixtures in the bathroom,and a smoke detector falling from the ceiling. we complained. The second room while it was bigger and did not smell, had peeling wallpaper, broken closet doors,sink faucet that leaked, broken thermostat so it was either too cold or too hot, and extremely noisy even with the windows closed. There was no dresser to put our clothes in(we stayed for a week) and no table(had to eat sitting on the bed). The Hotel has yet to respond to my letter of complaint. I will not book this Hotel again nor recommend this place to any one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splitty, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco