We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel.
The staff there was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nicely decorated with japanese style items. Some parts of the hotel are quite aged though but this doesn't affect the overall experience.
Just be aware that they charge for the minibar items and the snacks provided in the room. A basic free wifi access is also available
The hotel location is really great , it lies directly in the heart of japan village. Lots of restaurants are nearby. Downtown and the shore are easily reached by bus. Bus stops are just some minutes away by foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco