Stayed here the weekend for the San Francisco half marathon. First off, we arrived early and there was a room ready for us. We were happy about that! I'd say the only complaint I have is I didn't really like the musty smell of the room as I walked into it, but it was a nice room with a nice bathroom, mini fridge and Keurig coffee maker. The staff was very friendly, very pretty lobby. Freddy at the door was so friendly and helpful, asked us when we're coming back. There's a really pretty garden you can see from the lobby. Make sure you take time to take some pictures. Also, no pool at this hotel, but we were okay with it because we enjoyed venturing out into the neighborhood. Japan town was a cultural experience. Lower Pacific Heights is only a five, ten minute walk away. There was a bus stop right around the corner; we used public transportation the whole time. I can't wait to go back to that beautiful city. I'm glad we stayed at this hotel. Oh, the bed was really comfortable with plenty of comfy pillows, but I am 5 feet 2 inches tall. I think if you are taller than me, you might have your feet hanging off the bed. We stayed in room 507. If you are in this room, be prepared to hear people in the bathroom from the room next to you. I really felt like they were in our room talking. That's another thing that was not too great, but I was so tired I fell back asleep right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco