I was on the second leg of a cross country west coast trip. The week before I was in LA - so clearly when I got to the hotel on Monday I was already tired. I spent that weekend at another Joei De Vivre hotel in Sf called the Hotel Vitale - which is certainly upscale - and I was sure what was in store for me at the Kabuki. Well all I can say is that I was thoroughly delighted and really enjoyed my stay. The people at the front desk were gracious and helpful. I had laundry that needed to be done and they directed me to a place across the street - that did a slew of clothes for a very reasonable amount - they even dropped off the clothes to the service desk. As someone mentioned earlier the fitness center was a bit small - but the room was clean and quite and comfortable, The wireless worked really well. I would certainly come back and stay there again and plan to do so in a couple of weeks. You can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco