Though we have been to San Francisco many times this is our first visit to Japantown. Hotel Kabuki has a delightful Japanese contemporary decor with a beautiful serene garden and waterfall. It is in the heart of Japantown within walking distance of many fine restaurants to suit any budget. There is an active but not noisy nightlife. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. The bathroom was very open and large. The room was clean and comfortable but a bit small for a family. We would definitely choose Hotel Kabuki again but if traveling with a family would request a larger room. Kay O.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco