I stayed at the Kabuki during August in 2013. I found the hotel and the room a little worn--for instance the Japanese screen in my room had been damaged and then clearly repaired with tape. However; I found the most polite, hospitable staff ever. They were friendly, helpful, and made me want to stay there again. I was surprised to find the American breakfast $18. That seemed a tad bit expensive for bacon, eggs, and pancakes of Denny's quality. Even the continental breakfast was pricey--$16 for pastries and toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco