We picked Hotel Kabuki because it had a suite, and three of us were traveling (a couple and one other). The staff is excellent, the hotel is GORGEOUS, and the location is easy to get to by car. It's well out of the crazy cluster of traffic at Union Square. It was easy to get a cab, very comfortable, and the Japantown neighborhood looked amazing. We didn't have time to go there, so we're definitely going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco