After heart issues on a cruise ship, I was sent to CalPac Medical Center for observation and tests. My husband needed a place to stay within close proximity to the hospital and this place was perfect. The hospital had a shuttle that took him door-to-door which worked out very well.
Our AAA travel agent booked us into what turned out ot be a lovely, classy hotel in Japantown...sight unseen. Well-appointed, squeaky clean, quiet, spacious and perfect for our stay after my release. We had the most comfortable king-size pillow top mattress you could imagine. The concierge, bellmen and doormen were so polite and helpful. They totally took the stress out of what could have been a bad situation. They were concerned with my well-being and how I was feeling mafter my hospital stay. Made it feel more like a cozy Inn than a larger, metropolitan hotel in a large city.
We decided that we would again return to San Francisco under better circumstances and we would definitely stay at the Hotel Kabuki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco