Union Street Inn
$269
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$206
$489
$399
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$457
$434
  • Bar/Lounge
$386
$309
$214
$198
  • Breakfast included
Handlery Union Square Hotel(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$210
$199
  • Pool
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$163
$153
HolidayInn.com
$287
$254
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Hotel Diva(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$207
$169
  • Room Service
All reviewsenglish gardencarriage houseb bwine and cheesewild roseother guestscow hollowholly roomgolden gatewonderful hostsprivate gardeneach morningbed and breakfastliving roomhome away from homerestaurants and shopsour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I love staying at the Union St Inn. I stay here every time I visit my daughter in San Francisco.Have tried other places but not as happy as staying on Union St. The people are always friendly and pleasant to talk with. The rooms are lovely and the breakfasts are to die for. Wine hour is a nice way to visit with other guests. Great location for shopping or finding a nice restaurant. As always I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: They are all very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lindsay657
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I were very stressed when we arrived at the Inn. We even forgot his medications and everyone at the Inn were very helpful taking care of us. I didn't know if I would like the location, but it was close enough to everything The rooms are all lovely and we edpecially enjoyed the wine hour and the breakfast. We had to leave early one day and we were still able to get breakfast before we left. There are great shops and restaurants close by and we took a taxi to downtown and the trolley back and walked about 8 long blocks, but we needed the exercise. The house is beautiful and everyone was just so nice. Thank you for a wonderful birthday.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our first visit to San Francisco in October, and a great place to stay. Slightly out from the city centre, but the buses make it easy.

It is a Victorian experience, with excellent breakfasts, nothing was too much trouble from our hosts Jane and David.

The rooms were lovely. Slightly expensive but that is San Francisco. The Inn is also very handy for lots of local restaurants. Highly recommended

Room Tip: A room to the rear might be a little quieter
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank grahamjsampson
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My first visit to Union Street Inn won't be my last. The room, food, hospitality, garden and area is the best!! Great for walking, shopping, restaurants, and just relaxing. I went as a single, but felt like family. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Even though my room faced the street it was very quiet and peaceful
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank geri m
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Our second stay at the Inn was just as if not more enjoyable as the first. It really is like your home and I caught myself saying it out loud. The breakfast is one of a kind and can be personalized and served where you choose. We always learn from our wonderful talks with Jane, Herb and the crew. The personalized service is top notch and there isn't any other place we will ever stay when we visit San Francisco!! The shopping and restaurants within blocks are the best we have seen in any of our travels.
Thanks again!! We will see you again soon!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple