Parker Guest House
$230
$208
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$353
$336
$222
$209
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$401
$225
$210
Agoda.com
1,015 results
All reviewsdolores parkother guestschurch streetthe main housecastro and missionsun roomhome away from homecastro areasteam roomnoe valleymuni lineyogurtsocial hourbed and breakfastcommon areasa great place to stayevening wine
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Lovely lovely rooms, staff are so friendly and helpful. Great location, not even a 5 minute walk to public transportation that will take you to all the attractions, Union Square, FisherMans Wharf etc.

Breakfast is supplied in the mornings, cereal, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, yogurt, fresh juice, tea coffee.

Met some lovely friendly people also staying.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely. I would splash out and go for the Deluxe King :) . We also stayed in the Economy room which was also very very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed 6 nights & I had a nice stay there & I love the Mission district. However, my room was on the ground floor & between people walking above me (I was right underneath the kitchen in the second building) & I was right near the stairs where people were up & down the steps. I would have loved to sleep in at least one day but it's so loud, it's not really an option. I would love to stay here again, I'll make sure I'm in the main building way in the back. The location is awesome found great restaurants & I loved Valencia St. Hopefully Delores Park will be done their construction when I come visit again. The staff was very attentive & the continental breakfast was really good!!! I will be there to visit again!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay on the bottom floors!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Recently returned from a 5 night stay at the Parker and had a lovely time. Found the staff the be very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a standard double room at the rear of the guesthouse which was quiet and well presented. The lounge areas and garden are delightful & peaceful. Breakfast was good and if there is anything to be very very picky on that could be improved it's adding a savoury choice to the fruits yoghurts and pastries. I would highly recommend the Parker for when your in San Francisco.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan0104
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was in town for several days for a scientific conference. I booked two rooms, one for myself, and one for my graduate student. We had very comfortable accomodations, and really appreciated the convenience to the Moscone Center. Just a quick trip on the Muni to the Moscone Center.

The grounds are lovely and provided a great respite from our conference. Breakfast was terrific, and I really appreciated the coffee setup available before breakfast - a great benefit for early risers coming from the eastern time zone. Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Just perfect in every way. This is my new place to stay when I'm in SF.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We spent four nights here in May and found it to be located in a perfect place. The staff was superb and the facilty was extremely clean and well appointed! We would definitely stay here again! Overall friendly place to stay!

Room Tip: The junior suite is great!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple