$380
$213
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$222
$189
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$217
$179
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$226
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$221
InterContinental
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $361/night.

InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$214
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $375/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$241
$215
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $413/night.

$183
$179
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $384/night.

$209
$199
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $362/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$475
$220
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of $444/night.

3,815 results
All reviewsredwood roomredwood barphilippe starckunion squaretrendy hotelgeary streethotel barjunior suitetenderloinlobby arealocation is greatvalet parkingcorner roomtwo blockshipsfconcierge
Concord
Reviewed February 27, 2006

I absolutely loved the Clift. I spent my 2nd wedding anniversary there and the experience was just delightful. I had mentioned when I booked my reservation that it was a special occasion and all I can say is WOW! The hotel is just magic. I had never been to the Clift but after reading what a few people had posted onthe site I thought I would give it a chance.....I would recommend. My next visit I will defintely stay at the Clift.

Reviewed February 23, 2006

I stay in San Francisco about four times a year for a week or more each time and the staff at The Clift has made me feel welcome time and time again! I originally picked this hotel based on the Ian Schreager reputation, but have since discarded that for just the sheer fact that this hotel has the best beds and bedding i've ever slept on! Also-the rooms have beautiful daylight and in the evening, the low-lite rooms are very soothing and calming. The hotel staff has always taken care of me and any associates i've traveled with. They's been very curtious, helpful and very promt! The only thing missing is the great Nakamichi stereos that used to be in the rooms. Bring those back and I may move in permanatly!

2  Thank asorguod1
San Diego, CA
Reviewed February 22, 2006

I cannot overstate how great this hotel is. Ignore all those bad reviews - I think those people either had a bad day or were a little rude themselves. If you go in here, smile and have fun with the staff, it will be youru best hotel experience ever !!! (Some of those other reviews are old, too, and I can say from personal experience that new managers have made this place SHINE !! It just keeps getting better ...)

The rooms are so beautiful, with the most sumptuous king sized beds and fabulous sheets. Something like a million thread count ! You will get into that huge comfy bed and not want to get back out. So order room service - the food is awesome (a little pricey, like ALL room service, but so worth it ! Live it up a little !) and stay IN !

The last time I was here with my girlfriend, it rained all day and we didn't even care. We went to a great little Thai place right across the street and ate in and watched movies and just enjoyed the wonderful room !!!

Super clean, a great location, beautiful lobby and restaurant - this one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at, and the only one I even think about in SF.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Barbara, CA
Reviewed February 22, 2006

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel because I am a fan of modern furniture designer Phillipe Starck. We came to see the rooms and the interiors, and we keep coming back for the outstanding service, fantastic rooms and amazing cuisine at the restaurant ! If you stay here (and you should) you definitely should try Asia de Cuba - I had the best meal of my life there on New Year's Eve !! The location is also excellent - right near the theaters and Union Square. But best of all, they really take care of us and make sure we have a great stay every time.

• Stayed: May 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Los Gatos, CA
Reviewed February 16, 2006

My partner and I stayed at the CLIFT this past weekend and would definitely recommend the CLIFT to anyone looking to escape their normal life and enter an exciting hotel with buzzing public spaces. The bar atmostspire kept us drinking until 1:30am and we only drink wine at dinner when staying at the Four Season or Ritz-Carlton. They just don't have the bar scene that the CLIFT does.

We enjoyed the rooms and found the housekeeping staff to be extremely friendly. They say hello to everyone that walks by. The staff at the hotel appeared to be having a lot of fun with each other which enhanced our moods from the minute we walked into the hotel.

BOTTOM LINE: GREAT HOTEL, ENJOY THE BAR AND ESCAPE FROM LIFE!

• Stayed: February 2006