We loved the Jackson Court. It's a beautiful building, the room was lovely, the bed was really comfortable. The only drawback was the continental breakfast was unremarkable. No protein other than highly sugared Yoplait yogurt. (Hard-boiled eggs would have been great.) And the kitchen in which it is served is cramped. That said I would stay here again, and just make plans to supplement my breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in stately Pacific Heights, the Jackson Court is a magnificent brownstone mansion built in 1900. An arched entrance and flower-lined courtyard welcome you to the understated elegance and serenity of Jackson Court. Each of the ten guestrooms is individually decorated in a blend of antiques and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Court San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Jackson Court Hotel San Francisco