We stayed here for three nights following our arrival in San Francisco from Manchester. It's a lovely, Victorian style B and B- the actual buidling is absolutely gorgeous and homely with great big rooms. Breakfast every morning was an absolute treat with everything a weary traveller could want and more!
The location was brilliant, both Filmore Street and Cow Hollow are close by and have loads of great bars, restaurants and shops. Service was really good, friendly and helpful. Strongly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in stately Pacific Heights, the Jackson Court is a magnificent brownstone mansion built in 1900. An arched entrance and flower-lined courtyard welcome you to the understated elegance and serenity of Jackson Court. Each of the ten guestrooms is individually decorated in a blend of antiques and contemporary furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Court San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Jackson Court Hotel San Francisco