1,114 results
All reviews cavalier restaurant virtual reality games room shuffle board games area blue bottle lobby bar ping pong boutique hotel westfield shopping centre south of market fun hotel cool hotel rooms are spacious amazing hotel front desk staff business trip
Reviewed July 1, 2016

What a terrific hotel! I've written and raved about the Hotel Drisco and the Omni in the past, but I love this San Francisco hotel just as much. For starters, the location is wonderful--just off of Market and Powell and near a BART stop--and it makes it easy to get to and from the airport and just about anywhere else in SF. No hills to traverse when you come and go! But the best parts of the stay were the room and the hotel staff. Our room and bathroom were spacious, light, lovely and quiet. We really did not want to leave each morning. And the hotel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful with everything. I've already recommended this hotel to several colleagues and family members, and I will definitely stay here in the future. One more tip--the adjoining restaurant, the Cavalier, is quite good, at least for breakfasts. Try it!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
9  Thank FussyGrl
Michel N, Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

FussyGrl,

We are excited that you finally got a chance to write and rave about us! Our location is amazing, and you are correct to point out that there are no hills to climb or any downsides of being in the SOMA where we are located. BART, MUNI, the Cable Cars and the mall are just steps away...now that's pretty cool.

Thank you for singing our praises and sharing your stay with your colleagues and family, we promise to take just as good of care of them as we did of you.

Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful funky hotel in a great location. Brilliant playroom for our children (12 and 9 years old). The hotel put us in touch with Scout (an agency that helps with your stay/trip/bookings). Michelle, the agent from Scout, was wonderfully helpful, our stay would not have been the same without Scout's assistance. Great job guys and thank you.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
9  Thank rachaelmarshall1

Rachelmarshall1,

Whether you are a kid or just a kid at heart we have something to offer you! In fact I think our Playroom is fun regardless of your age! After all who doesn't like a game of pool, shuffle board or giant Plinko.

In addition thank you for highlighting Scout. They are a great resource and serve as more than just a concierge, they are truly mobile personal assistants who provide our guests with the ins and outs of the city.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We booked this at the last minute on hotel tonight for an awesome deal. We were driving into the city and 5th street was closed for the parade. After 30 minutes of trying to get to the hotel to no avail I called the front desk. I was so frustrated and the woman I spoke to was so helpful. She went outside and asked a police officer if we could come in through the blockade to park in the mission st garage a half block away. (I would recommend this for one night stays as it is cheaper than the valet).
Then she gave me different directions on how to get here and had a room ready for our early check in! After a long drive with 2 preschoolers this was much needed!
The room was perfect and I was initially worried as there was no tub but the shower handle detached and was perfect for bathing my kids. The room and bathroom were flawless and I want this shower for home. Beds were also very comfy. Can't say enough good things about this place.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
8  Thank Jravely
Michel N, Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

Jravely,

Unexpected surprises are the best, especially when you snag a great last minute deal. I agree that the traffic in San Francisco can be rather terrible on parade days, but we love a good parade around here. It's great to know that Rosemary was able to help you out and direct you to the hotel, she is amazing!

Reviewed June 25, 2016

I was in town for a conference over the week and stayed at the Zetta as part of my companies booking. The stay was fantastic and the staff really went above and beyond for my during my time there. I was in a jam and needed some printing done and the gals at the desk were superb. I emailed them a few documents to print, they did so with no hassle, helped me fax them over and then gave me directions to my meeting.

Great experience and I will look to stay here again next year or if coming to San Francisco for personal reason.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
8  Thank nicstertx

nicstertx,

It's always great to hear about the awesome job our staff does. We understand the challenges of working on the road and our goal is to it as efficient as possible for our business travelers.

Come stay with us again sometime for fun rather than work.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

I stay here once a year when I go to San Francisco for business. It's a perfect little boutique hotel, the rooms are comfortable and roomy and the staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are funky in a good way and the hotel is small enough to feel the personal service you'd expect from this size hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
6  Thank cinmac5283

cinmac5283,

You're correct, we are a "perfect little boutique hotel." Our rooms are great, but our staff are the cream of the crop. The in room design elements are funky but comfortable and offer all the charm one would hope for. Hopefully you will stay with us more often than once a year!