Very much ENJOYED the Zetta. It's a got an upscale modern / hipster vibe, but it's not over the top. From the bell hops, to the staff at the front desk, everyone we met was very genuine and friendly.
We went here for my wife's birthday. The hotel was super nice and the person who helped us check in made sure we had everything we needed for the evening. The room was up on the 8th floor, room was set up nicely, very quiet (didn't hear any street noise or neighbors).
Some of the coolest parts of the hotel are the lounge areas down on the lobby and next level up. We hung out on the mezzanine level that has a few different lounge areas and a shuffle board table. You can look down on the bar area from here and check out the modern art work strewn throughout the lobby.
We only had one night at the Zetta, so we will return soon to enjoy the AWESOME fitness center and the other amenities that looked great, but we just didn't have time to enjoy this go round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco