Had a great one night stay at Hotel Zetta. It's fun, trendy, hip, cool...all while the team is making you feel warm, fuzzy, and invited into their home! We were immediately greeted by Sean for valet parking, very engaging and welcoming. Carolyn and Jeremy took care of me at the Front Desk and made me want to check in on a permanent basis.
The lobby offers you plenty of hang out room to enjoy a beverage of your choice, and soak up the San Francisco aura. My room was spotless, the bed was perfect. Loved the HOT(!!!) shower, shower head (awwww), and the lightening in the bathroom was just right for make up time.
Dio literally got a taxi for us in 3 minutes, and that can be difficult in the city at times. What a super star. Claudette was so sweet and friendly, smiles at 2:00am!
I have seen this property prior to their renovation and there of course is no comparison. Love all the recycled artwork. Each a conversation piece on its own. Amazing location, outstanding service, cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco