2,234 results
All reviewsmurphy bedunion squarethe mexican restaurantgreat locationstarbucks attachedgeary stjunior suitebusiness centerrooms are smallcentral locationfew blocksstreet noisetenderloinaround the cornerhomeless peoplecable carcolibri
Reviewed October 10, 2016

I had a room surrounded by renovation construction and was woken up 2 mornings before 8am. One of the elevators broke the second day was not fixed before I left. The room was nice but I can't recommend staying there while they are still renovating.

1  Thank ashleycY5910XO
Tyler L, Director of Operations at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We are very sorry to hear your stay was less than excellent. We apologize you were inconvenienced by the upgrades taking place and hope to have the chance to impress you on a future stay once these are complete. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Was under construction so a bit messy in spots and the elevator was almost scary but otherwise good hotel. Also my room looked it onto an office or apt building so my blinds had to remain closed the whole time seeing as there was a big window in the bathroom. Windows were great but they weren't frosted or anything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. We are pleased to hear you found our hotel great. We apologize for the inconvenience with the elevator and construction. We hope to have the pleasure of impressing you in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Constriction undergoing - noisy builders early in the morning!
Spoke to reception who were sympathetic but wasn't really much they could do.
Also, was unclear until arrived about the hidden 'resort fees'

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank andrewbL4318SI

Thank you for the comments on your recent stay. We are sorry to hear your visit was less than excellent and truly value your feedback. We will share this with our team to help us improve. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Attended Dreamforce and this hotel was undergoing construction so escaping the conference for peace was not possible in my room. The reception clerk offered me a room where I would be in more quiet area of hotel and placed me right in front of the construction site on 3rd floor. Also felt very unsafe with the dark lighting throughout out corridors and the in room lighting was bad as well, not sure if they are accustomed to receiving many women travellers found the entire place more masculine. The door to my room was paper thin and I was able to hear everything. Lobby was just 2 chairs and didn't offer any means to go relax ... Am glad to be home after such an unrestful week. I measure hotel experiences by my home standards and this place was well below what I tolerate at home. I am not a diva but don't call yourself that if you can't cater to women.

3  Thank Sally M
Tyler L, Director of Operations at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very sorry to hear your visit was less than excellent. I can assure you we strive to offer a comfy and relaxing hotel to men and women and I apologize this is not how you felt during your stay. We greatly value your feedback and will review this with our team to help better our hotel for the future. We appreciate you letting us know and wish your stay would have been more enjoyable.

Reviewed October 7, 2016

The hotel was being remodeled. We had a crack in our sink and the water did not turn off easily. It is not a quiet room and you could hear street traffic well into the night. I found one ear plug on the floor that had been missed by housekeeping. Not sure if I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tyler L, Director of Operations at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. We are sorry to hear your visit was less than excellent and will review this feedback with our team to help us improve in the future. Thank you for letting us know, we hope we can impress you on a stay next time you are in San Francisco.