“Best fun I have had in ages”

City Segway Tours San Francisco
Book In Advance
More Info
$70.00*
and up
3-Hour San Francisco Segway Tour: Fisherman's Wharf to the Marina
Ranked #3 of 289 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: San Francisco is best enjoyed as you glide through its streets and along the waterfront. Our world-class tour guides provide heaps of unique and fascinating stories that make this the city's most fascinating tour! All tours are limited in size so you can count on a great and a personal experience full of fun and fantastic photo ops! City Segway Tours is the original Segway tour company! When you glide with us, you’ll know you are gliding with the original and the best.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best fun I have had in ages”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

To sum up this tour, it was total awesomeness.!!! My wife recommended this tour as we were planning our trip and I had my reservations. Especially when I watched the 7 minute video I was thinking this was not a good idea. We are talking about a guy who crashed his father's scooter a Thanksgiving ago. However, after a few minutes practice using the Segways I discovered it was was shockingly easy that anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, can do it.

My wife and I have been blessed with awesome guides with our last few vacations, and Devin, aka Papa Duck, was no exception. We had a blast with Devin. He was laid back and ensured that we enjoyed ourselves as he gave us a tour of the San Francisco area. He was very knowledgeable about San Francisco and it showed that he took pride in showing us a good time.

So to conclude I highly recommend City Segway Tours for your next visit and if your lucky enough to get Devin, you are lucky enough.

• Hebrew first
Chertsey, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Honeymoon Highlight!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have now returned home from our 3 week California roadtrip adventure and have to say that the Segway tour was absolutely one of the highlights! Devon was a fantastic tour guide and gave us some fantastic snippets of information that we never would have found out on our own. He was great fun and full of energy and made us feel really comfortable with the Segways. The tour was brilliant fun and a great way to explore the city, taking us to so many interesting places we probably would have missed on our own.

All in all a fabulous experience, don't change a thing!

Vennesla, Vest-Agder, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great and novel experience of SF”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have to say that I enjoyed the tour a lot. I arrived at the airport after a flight from Europe just 3 hours prior, and booked the tour to ensure I had something fun to do to stop me falling asleep too early in the evening - I needed to adjust to local time. And fun I had! Riding the Segway was really a novel feeling - like nothing else really. I just loved it and had a hard time letting it go:-)

That said, the better part of the experience was our guide. Devon had the rare ability to be both utterly professional, taking care of everyone in the group, making people feel safe, but at the same time being both fun and inspirational.

I will certainly recommend this tour to anyone going to SF.

Elk Grove, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Segway Tour of San Fran”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Our Segway tour was just fantastic. We are a group of old high school friends (of more than 40 years) who get together every year in different cities and try and do something new and interesting each year. This years new activity was Segway, and it was a big hit. The Segway was every easy to learn how to ride/control and get going. Devon, our guide was very easy to work with and a ton of fun on the tour. He was informative about the city and the significant history of San Francisco, which we wanted and made the entire tour interesting. He was flexible with what we wanted to see by giving us choices and not following a single scrip.

Boston, Massachusetts
“So much fun!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This tour was so cool! "Papa duck" was a great tour guide, and has us laughing the whole time. Highly recommended!!