“Amazing tour made even better by our guide Ken”

Wine Country Tour Shuttle
More attraction details
Owner description: Wine Country Tour Shuttle, with its Super High 94% TripAdvisor Rating Score operates from San Francisco to either Napa or Sonoma. We encourage wine lovers to go on both our Wine Country Tours because the different wine regions are so uniquely different. Our Napa Experience Tour visits 4 wineries and has a picnic lunch and a 50-minute relaxing ferry cruise included. See the reviews below to see how well the picnic lunch and the ferry cruise is so well received. The Sonoma Experience Tour (local favorite tour) is new for us and has great reviews below because we picked 2 fantastic wineries, plus we put together a walking map of Sonoma square where guests can get one free pour at each location. Wine Country Tour Shuttle received the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing tour made even better by our guide Ken”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had the great fortune to have Ken as our tour guide to Napa Valley. The wineries were great and Ken was extremely informative and made a very good tour a great one!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Y2n

• Korean first
Miami Beach, Florida
“napa valley winnery tour”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

if you are in San Francisco and want to visit napa valley, the tour it is a good option. they should change the wineries, among four wineries I did like only two of them, Mondavi and Franciscan. Otherwise the tour is on time and well organized.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Review for Castello di Amorosa tour”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This review is for the Castello di Amorosa tour:
I joined the Jul 27th Saturday tour, when I made the phone call for questions, they confirmed me that this tour will not be cancelled. I went ahead and booked the tour online and got really excited for it.
One day before my trip, they sent me an email on Thursday night Jul 25th that the tour was cancelled. Yes, just an email, not even a phone call. It threw me off my plan, and I have to look for another tour one day before my trip.

Advise for people who wants to join the Castello di Amorosa tour, you need to have a back up plan and check for email for cancellation. Paid for the tour doesn't guarantee the tour will be open.

I am very disappointed in their customer service.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank Vitamin C
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An Excellent Day In Napa Valley”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The focus was obviously on our enjoyment of Napa. This was evident in the lack of pressure to buy wine & especially in planning for our return via the ferry instead of sitting in traffic. We have and will definitely continue to recommend your company. Thanks for an excellent experience!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Cindy S
Toronto, Canada
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Excellent, Excellent !”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This tour takes you to about 5-6 wineries and they give you ample time at each including formal tours around, and inside, as well as opportunities to experience tastings. Well worth the cost.

Visited August 2012