“My go-to place on Fillmore”
Review of La Boulange de Fillmore - CLOSED

La Boulange de Fillmore
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: La Boulange Café & Bakery was shaped by taking the French traditions of our mother bakery on Pine Street in San Francisco mixed with an offering of fantastic brunches and healthful lunches. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with homemade specialties that are baked fresh every day. Our passion is to bring a little piece of France to your neighborhood!
Urbana, Illinois
“My go-to place on Fillmore”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My visits to San Francisco are never complete without a "Fillmore morning" or two, which has to include a stop at La Boulange for at least a bowl of coffee and a freshly baked canelle, madeleine, or financier, or maybe a light lunch and a glass of wine. Always delightful, sophisticated, friendly, and full of good choices. J'aime La Boulange.

• Visited August 2013

San Francisco, California
“Consistently good and something for everybody all day.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We have lived here 7 years and been to the various locations at least a hundred times. Love their salads, their open face sandwiches. Great pastries. Quick and casual. My children LOVE the Viennese baguette. So delicious with butter. Their quiche is great too. I are so many when I moved here I am sick of them but all of my guests love them. Usually crowded. Small bakery where you cannot sit down on Pine and Filmore. The owner, Pascal will cook dinner there sometimes for $20 BYOW. Did you know Starbucks in SF now carry La Boulange baked goods? Starbucks bought La Boulange in 2012.

• Visited August 2013
Valrico, Florida
“I ate breakfast here every day I was in SF”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Oh my gosh. I loved this place. They have a location on Mission St. It was right out the back door of my hotel. The best cream cheese danish and almond croissants I have ever had. They have much more to offer and also have soups, salads and sanwiches for lunch. I would highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Very Good Sandwiches for Takeout”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

On a beautiful summer day in San Francisco we got sandwiches at this restaurant - for takeout, although the space is inviting and casual. Our roasted vegetable sandwiches, accompanied by couscous were very good - fresh, made to order, and on tasty bread. My wife was not thrilled with the couscous- finding it tasteless. Fillmore is a great walking street and La Boulange is a choice spot to fill up the tank and keep walking and/or shopping.

• Visited June 2013
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Over rated”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Went here for a coffee and cake after seeing the great reviews. The coffee was good, but the food was average, and the decor upstairs pretty shabby, rather than characterful!

• Visited April 2013