“Beautiful stretch of water”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of San Francisco Bay

San Francisco Bay
Book In Advance
More Info
$68.00*
and up
San Francisco Bay Twilight and Sunset Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers hiking and biking along its shores, paddling and sailing on top of its surface, and bird-watching and exploring among its wetlands.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Beautiful stretch of water”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This surpasses Sydney and Cape Town for me and that says a lot - its just in a whole different league with such a vast expanse of water with so many interesting landmarks as well as the gorgeous sailing boats below. So glad I had the chance to see it.

Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Petaluma, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“San Francisco Bay for Cheapies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I enjoy an occasional late night walkabout in San Francisco. I love to feel the exhilarating ocean breeze. Since I am always on a low budget and always seem to be late for everything, it often works out that all or most of the stores are closed.

One recent evening after 10PM In San Francisco, I got off work and being an Aquarius, instinctively headed for the water. One would think that you would get mugged or something. But the wind blows so cold everyone takes shelter. So it's usually a total ghost town.

By the time I finished wandering a closed Fisherman's Wharf I was famished. Almost at my limit, I finally ran across an In-N-Out Burger. They close at one and after my explorations I just made it under the wire! I had the best double cheeseburger ever. There is also a 24-hour diner ensconced in a nearby hotel.

Just made it in time before the 2AM shutdown of a nearby pub to wash it all down with an expensive organic beer, served by a most inhospitable hostess who obviously wanted nothing but to go home. No matter. It was also the best beer that I ever had and I was in time to hear "yesterday" and some old 80's hit sung by a solo acoustic act there.

Visited May 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a good excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Visited the San Francisco Bay. It is such a beautiful sight and you can never forget. The bridge looks huge and is a marvel structure. Will come back again if I visit San Francisco.

Visited April 2013
cardiff uk
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“lots to see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I loved every minute of being down the bay area, the sights the smells, if you love sea food, then you'll love, it Clam chouder out of a bread bowl, and loverly Crab at cheap money compaired with other resorts ive been to.

Visited May 2013
Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bay Cruise - Golden Gate, Bay Bridge, Alcatraz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wanted to go to Alcatraz but they were booked out for several days in advance. We took the Blue & Gold cruize in the bay that went under the Golden Gate and totally around Alcatraz but close enough to see well, plus a good view of the Bay Bridge. The on-going commentation of the history of the area was very informing, plus you had a great view up close of everything out in the water. We were disappointed that we didn't get to go to Alcatraz but really felt this was a great excursion.

Visited June 2013